Gecko Symposium @Tinley October

MelissaSR

Moderator & mad scientist
Staff member
We have been asking for years for a gecko specific symposium at Tinley. Sure they get occasional speakers at the show but they tend to cover more generic species. This symposium will have 4 speakers. If you’re going to Tinley I highly recommend it. If it gets a good turn out hopefully they can continue to keep putting it on (this was privately funded and not run by the show promoters of NARBC). Here is a link to the website with more information

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
We have been asking for years for a gecko specific symposium at Tinley. Sure they get occasional speakers at the show but they tend to cover more generic species. This symposium will have 4 speakers. If you’re going to Tinley I highly recommend it. If it gets a good turn out hopefully they can continue to keep putting it on (this was privately funded and not run by the show promoters of NARBC). Here is a link to the website with more information

This is enough to make me want to go to Tinley! I'd love to see Phil and Joe speak, and those topics seem very cool.

Also... that website is badass. Very nice!