Live Feeder Gecko Diet Smoothie?

Thanks Everyone for all this great information... Curious if anyone blends there live feeders in with their diets...I am currently experimenting with this and having trouble with the mix turning into a hard gelatin clump by morning. I have tried honey but not sure how much to use to try to keep the mix from turning into jello. If anyone has experience with this and has found the go to insect to diet blend please share. Thanks everyone so much

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Thanks Everyone for all this great information... Curious if anyone blends there live feeders in with their diets...I am currently experimenting with this and having trouble with the mix turning into a hard gelatin clump by morning. I have tried honey but not sure how much to use to try to keep the mix from turning into jello. If anyone has experience with this and has found the go to insect to diet blend please share. Thanks everyone so much

In my experience, the honey does tend to make the mixture a little more... gelatinous. But in terms of mixing in live feeders, I haven't put in LIVE crickets, but I have used cricket powder and I have used the version of Pangea that has insects in it.

Which insects are you using?