For Sale: Troy's Geckos at the White Plains Reptile Expo This SUNDAY!

TroysGeckos

Chahoua Hatchling
Troy's Geckos is excited to be vending at the White Plains Reptile Expo this Sunday (July 14, 2019) at the Westchester County Center!

We will have many Chahoua to choose from, as well as a RED Nuu Ana Leachinaus (a.k.a., Leachie), Lilly White Crested Gecko, and more!

Please check out our newly launched website for all of our currently available animals for sale!

www.TroysGeckos.com

(scroll to the bottom of the home page or click the Shop Now button near the top.)

More info about the show and where to find us here: https://troysgeckos.com/meet-troys-geckos/

Please message us through the website if interested!

1-YV-x-BH-2018-02.png

2-Red-Nuu-Ana-Leachianus-2017.png

0-Male-Lilly-White-666.png

TroysGeckosLogoSideways.png

Attachments

• Website Advertisement - Shop Now.png
    Website Advertisement - Shop Now.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

cmantis

Chahoua Egg
I just want to say it was a real pleasure meeting Troy and his lovely wife. Genuinely some of the most kind and caring people that you can tell really care about their geckos! You know the saying quality over quantity. There were a couple that were honestly just jaw dropping. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase which was pre-ordered prior to the show. Not only did he take his time with me before and during the show but I couldn't be happier with my little guy/girl!

20190714_173408_zpsnzczjwi3.jpg

IMG-20190714-WA0035_zpsvpwj4p45.jpg