Chahoua Breeder Directory: Post Your Business Pages & Details Here

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Hi All,

If you're here, I'm sure you know about Facebook's crackdown on live animal posts. From what I've heard, some groups and business pages have been deleted even after removing old posts or text about sales. The same has happened to some Instagram accounts. I know that many of us have invested so much in our pages over the years that the idea of them simply being deleted is pretty scary - it is for me!

If you'd like to post below with your breeder info and website, please feel free. It would be nice to have a rolling list of everyone's facebook and non-facebook links and assets :)

TroysGeckos

Chahoua Hatchling
Troy's Geckos
www.TroysGeckos.com (under construction at the moment...)
Instagram @TroysGeckos

Focus largely on Chahoua (large collection of Chahoua, most of which are high white and brightly colored), but also keep and breed some high colored R. Leachianus, Gargoyle Geckos, Crested Geckos (Lilly Whites), and Eurydactylodes Vieillardi.

Fairy tale geckos

Chahoua Egg
I am Jenny (Jennifer Tack-Glöckner), owner of Fairy tale geckos and I come from Germany. I also selling to US...

I have a collection of Auriculatus, Chahouas, Crested Geckos and Leachianus and I breed high coloured Auriculatus... and hopefully Chahouas soon (first saison).

I am also really scared about Facebooks reaction, unfortunally I sell my animals only about my account at moment and I am really unsure how I will handel it in future...

Fairy tale geckos

Chahoua Egg
Much more interesting than some of this questions for me would be the reason for this bullshit: WHY ARE SELLING OF ANIMALS IS FORBIDDEN AT FACEBOOK? It is a good way to find healthy and well raised animals for buyers and a good way for breeders to find new homes who will be taken good care of their offspring. Banning selling pages means there will be much more PETCO buyes. If the reason is that they want to safe animals, this is really the wrong way to do this :-( And I think the reason for banning some groups and others not is: They don`t found some till now. It will be more worst next months and at the end there will be no more animal sales on FB.

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Much more interesting than some of this questions for me would be the reason for this bullshit: WHY ARE SELLING OF ANIMALS IS FORBIDDEN AT FACEBOOK? It is a good way to find healthy and well raised animals for buyers and a good way for breeders to find new homes who will be taken good care of their offspring. Banning selling pages means there will be much more PETCO buyes. If the reason is that they want to safe animals, this is really the wrong way to do this :-( And I think the reason for banning some groups and others not is: They don`t found some till now. It will be more worst next months and at the end there will be no more animal sales on FB.

I read some time a while back that facebook has become the #1 platform for animal smugglers and black market sales, and the ease of connecting/selling has really devastated some native populations around the world. Before, those folks had to operate in the shadows, but just like how facebook has connected/opened up everything else, black market smuggling has surged.

I see facebook's intent, but to your point, it's become a huge pain for the rest of us in the meantime :(

Fairy tale geckos

Chahoua Egg
In my eyes this is really the wrong way to fight against the black market :-( In think thinks will get more worst if you also drop down the market for legal breeders.

Canvas_geckos

Chahoua Hatchling
Basically- you can sell all you want from your pages on FB, but you can’t sell animals in the Facebook marketplace/or using the sale format.

I have yet to see real and solid proof of a legitimate “crackdown”. I feel like it was a misinterpretation of the policies, and many of the Reptile people posting about the crackdown are very young age group. I feel like it turned into a rumor that was circulating to get people erratic.

I still have an available album and have no issues 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ineffable Geckos

Chahoua Egg
Hello, I am Yurdasen Reyiz, the owner of Ineffable Geckos. I am a small breeder located in the Netherlands. Mostly I breed New Caledonian geckos and Leopard geckos. I also own breeding groups of Stenodactylus, Heteronitia Binoei and Ctenosaura Quinquecarinata.

Projects at the moment are
Pine Island Chahoua from both EU and American Lines
Mainland Chahoua
Nuu Ana Leachianus
Eurydactylodes
High end Gargoyles
High end Ciliatus

I have a page on which I post updates sometimes and would be very happy if you guys would check it out;

Thanks in advance and I hope that this will be a reliable source of both sharing knowledge as having safe sales.

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Hi All,

@Ineffable Geckos made a great point to me in PM: This thread would be very useful if we added just a liiiiiiitle more info, like species we keep, where we're located and where we ship. So feel free to update your previous posts, and going forward, here is mine:

Modern Dinosaur Geckos
Facebook: www.facebook.com/moderndinosaurgeckos
Instagram: www.instagram.com/moderndinosaurgeckos
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiBLcbUH3P9rlR0AEoX5xlA/videos
Email: moderndinosaurgeckos@gmail.com

Based in: Atlanta, GA, USA
Species I breed: Chahoua
Where I ship: USA. I will work with an importer/exporter for international buyers, however, I do not take any responsibility after the gecko arrives at the USA importer/exporter. It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange and pay for the services of an importer/exporter.

Kryptic Morphs

Chahoua Egg
Daniel Martin owner of Kryptic Morphs. I live in NY, but will ship worldwide. I will continue to use FB to post pics etc. I have a google page but FB is just so easy when life is busy. Ads will be posted on Fauna and here periodically. Contact me at (845) 239-8839 or krypticmorphs@gmail.com.

I work with the following species:
M. chahoua - ML & PI
Egernia hosmeri
Correlophus ciliatus
Strophurus taenicauda
Strophurus intermedius
Saltuarius wyberba
Saltuarius salebrosus
Saltuarius kateae

For now ...

Chad Gray

Chahoua Egg
Hey guys, im Chad from Chad Gray Reptiles. We work with a variety of rare pythons, a few boa species and some awesome geckos.
You can check us out on Facebook and Instagram under Chad Gray Reptiles.
Below is a species list of geckos we are currently working with / breeding.

Pine Island Chahoua
Pine Island Leachianus
Rhacodactylus auriculatus
Eurydactylodes agricolae
Nephrurus wheeleri
Nephrurus milli
Uroplatus phantasticus
Uroplatus sikorae
Uroplatus sameiti
Uroplatus fimbriatus
Phelsuma grandis
Hemidactylus imbricatus
Pachydactylus tigrinus

ArborealsAnonymous

Staff member
I haven't posted here yet because facebook has gone south, and i didn't have a real website. But now I do!

You will find my gecko availability there as well as some of my art and a photo gallery. Its not as complete as my facebook page is as far as past/future pairings and having everyones lineage posted but it will get there eventually.

Brittany_weirs_geckos

Chahoua Egg
Hi there! I breed ML as well as PI and am located in MA. My collection has a lot of pink as well as funky patterns. I currently only ship within the states. I post a lot on Instagram as well as Facebook! It’s a bummer that the ban of animal sales happened on Facebook— but, I am glad this is here for us all to use as a new tool! Check out my Instagram page - brittany_weirs_geckos ~ I recently had to start the account over due to being locked out :/ I also have a few gargs but focus on chahoua :) 4201F218-9FD2-4DF9-9E80-AF4854C58212.jpeg

Canvas_geckos

Chahoua Hatchling
Serena Occhino
Canvas Geckos (will post website once I finish it). In the meantime I have my Facebook business page and selling through MorphMarket. Located in Maryland; currently work with mainland chahouha & crested geckos, but expanding to leachies in the year.