Real name identification would be nice

Frogmom

Chahoua Egg
As membership grows , I know I would like to have real names available. Especially for sales . I added mine in my signature when I realized too late I couldn’t change Frogmom I used back on my first forum years ago

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
As membership grows , I know I would like to have real names available. Especially for sales . I added mine in my signature when I realized too late I couldn’t change Frogmom I used back on my first forum years ago

I can change your username for you, if you'd like! And I agree about real names... we can do that. Maybe something where if you want to list animals for sale, your real name has to be available.

Frogmom

Chahoua Egg
We had discussed this a bit among the admins not too long ago and we all agreed real names (first and last) should be required to post in the classifieds. You can also put your real full name in your profile/bio/about me section.
I haven’t checked back for awhile.... unless I am missing it , I don’t see anyway to identify who is listing in the classifieds. I will not bother to look at animals without knowing the breeders actual names.

MelissaSR

Moderator & mad scientist
Staff member
I haven’t checked back for awhile.... unless I am missing it , I don’t see anyway to identify who is listing in the classifieds. I will not bother to look at animals without knowing the breeders actual names.
You can edit your into from your user profile. It isnt enforced yet, but I urge people to question those who don't have that information, for your own protection, to really take consideration before purchasing from them