What's your non-gecko job?

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Most of us know each other from our business pages and even our animals, but it's also interesting to me to learn what everyone else does for their "real" jobs. :geek:

I made a move 2 months ago and work in marketing for a software company. Before that, I spent 5 years working in marketing for a major automotive company.

How about everyone else?

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
I studied poop..... I found my calling

tumblr_m9dopoJxYd1rnvwt1.gif

Dragonborn Exotics (Ryan)

Chahoua Hatchling
This summer I am making a big change in my life/career. Been working at a local bakery as a baker and supervisor for about 7 years. I am finishing up my first year in college where I'm studying electrical construction. Just got a new job at an electrical company and I'm going to be working my way up to become a journeyman electrician in the next 4 years.

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Hi, I'm a police officer in London UK. I switched careers and joined up after the bomb attacks in London as I wanted to help people.

That's amazing. You are a saint! I greatly admire people like you who have a passion for public service.

Rufus

Chahoua Hatchling
That's amazing. You are a saint! I greatly admire people like you who have a passion for public service.
Thanks :) I missed the London bomb attacks as I changed my travel plans and then I was in London Bridge having dinner and left a couple of hours before those attacks. I've been very lucky