What fruit diet are you currently feeding your chahoua?

What diet are you currently feeding your chahoua?

• Big Fat Geckos Diet

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Black Panther Zoological Diet

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Clark's Gecko Diet

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I make my own!

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Leapin' Leachies Chewie Fettuccine

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Pangea Diet (Note which variation below)

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Repashy (Note which variation below)

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

bKoala

Chahoua Egg
I've used the Naked mango juice also, and they definitely seem to like it. You add that into the Pangea Fig and Insects?

Yes. Don’t get me wrong, they still don’t eat any mixture with as much gusto as my gargoyle geckos do. But for my gang, it makes a difference when compared to straight Pangea mixed with only RO water. Haven’t had the guts to try other flavors of Naked juice yet, as they seem to have more additives.

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
For the first time over the weekend, I fed the Pangea Fruit Mix with some supplemented Ca... WOW! I didn't think this stuff would have THAT much of a different feeding response compared to the other Pangea varieties, but I was wrong.

I fed crickets the night before, so I wasn't expecting a big response at all. However, almost every gecko cleared their entire bowl. I know it's not a complete diet, but I might try to work this stuff into the rotation more often.

Does anyone else have similar results?

HereBeDragons

Chahoua Egg
For the first time over the weekend, I fed the Pangea Fruit Mix with some supplemented Ca... WOW! I didn't think this stuff would have THAT much of a different feeding response compared to the other Pangea varieties, but I was wrong.

I fed crickets the night before, so I wasn't expecting a big response at all. However, almost every gecko cleared their entire bowl. I know it's not a complete diet, but I might try to work this stuff into the rotation more often.

Does anyone else have similar results?

My chahoua also prefers the Fruit Mix (now: Gecko Treat) over other Pangea flavors. I also had some success with a version of your gecko diet recipe where I used freeze dried mango instead of mango baby food.

Then I recently bought Repashy “Mulberry Madness” on a whim, not having high hopes (my four cresties and my chahoua have completely ignored Repashy so far). My chahoua Urmel cleaned his dish on the first feeding! Hoping it stays like that, and that Repashy keeps selling this flavor (it was supposed to be seasonal).

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
My chahoua also prefers the Fruit Mix (now: Gecko Treat) over other Pangea flavors. I also had some success with a version of your gecko diet recipe where I used freeze dried mango instead of mango baby food.

Then I recently bought Repashy “Mulberry Madness” on a whim, not having high hopes (my four cresties and my chahoua have completely ignored Repashy so far). My chahoua Urmel cleaned his dish on the first feeding! Hoping it stays like that, and that Repashy keeps selling this flavor (it was supposed to be seasonal).

I will have to try that!

Michael

The Chahoua Chamber
Staff member
Question for those who feed it: what is your feeding response like when offering the Pangea Growth and Breeding formula straight up (no mixes or additions)?

I fed it for the first time this week and got fairly poor results.